Saturday, December 24, 2005

Amber Lynn Bach







Age: 30
Eyes: Green-Blue
Height: 5’6"
Weight: 118 lbs
No tattoos / Belly Button pierced
Married: Used to be (was a little too wild)
Favorite Fantasy: Being watched & lots of sex in same room!:)~
Bisexual: Absolutely!! I love sexy women and men too.
Birthday: July 15th
Measurements: 32DD – 24 – 34 (nice hour glass shape)
Favorite sexual position: Doggie & 69
Favorite Drink: Pina Colodas, Daquaris for the days at the beach, and a crown & coke at the parties.
Weakness: Kissing a man with soft lips.
Goals: To enjoy life to it’s fullest.
Things that turn me on: Humor, romance, quick wit, and big strong arms. Dancing naughty with one of my girlfriends in a club where everybody can see us, oh and a great smile!
Things that turn me off: Arrogant, inconsiderate, self-centered people, and bad body odor.
My pet: soft little kitty, named Kittilicious.
Hobbies: I love to go shopping; tanning, fishing (only if I can lay nude on the boat), camping, hiking, snorkeling & I LOVE to watch football.

No comments: