Friday, January 06, 2006

Lea Logan







Just because 21-year-old Lea Logan has been bartending at West Palm Beach's Cheetah nightclub for a mere six months, it doesn't mean she can't mix a stiff cocktail. "The juicy pussy is the most requested shot I get," said Florida Atlantic University's brainy bio-chem major during her steamy photo shoot at Chicago's ultra-swanky Victor Hotel nightclub. Although this was Lea's first time in front of the camera, the leggy 5'11" beauty had the chops of a seasoned model, sexily posing her lean frame atop a cool mosaic bar. So what was her reaction to the news that she had been chosen by Playboy.com as the nation's hottest bar babe? "When I got the call at work, I went back out to the bar and told my co-workers and we screamed so loud the whole bar heard us," she said.

That probably left some of the dancers in the adults-only strip club where she works a little jealous, but Lea doesn't look like a girl who can't hold her own in a sea of sexy strippers. "The bartenders get a lot of attention, too," she admitted. "We usually put on a show. We wear tied-around shirts and short skirts with boy shorts underneath, and this one bartender I work with will go around and take everyone's skirts off and throw them up onto a pole where we can't get them. We have a great time."

During her photo shoot, Lea confessed that she hadn't yet told her family about the upcoming nude pictorial on Playboy.com. "I'm going to tell them right before this goes up," she said. So how did they feel about Lea working in a strip club prior to posing? "They were concerned at first, but I reassured them that I would never consider dancing. They're supportive, especially because I make great money, which means they don't have to support me," Lea quipped.

But that doesn't mean she wouldn't love to one day become a Centerfold like her predecessor. Last year's America's Sexiest Bartender winner, Kara Monaco, is Miss June 2005. "Modeling is not a road I'm looking to go down, but I'd do it in a heartbeat," she said. "My plans are to go on to med school at the University of Miami and become a plastic surgeon."

And when she does, it's a safe bet her patients will ask Dr. Logan to make them look just like her.

Name: Lea Logan
Age: 21

Bust: 34D

Waist: 24

Hips: 34

Height: 5ft 11
Weight : 125

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Head-to-Heels !