Monday, February 27, 2006

Tyler Fox






I'm currently living in Toronto, but travel a lot and enjoy meeting new people. I have been modeling for a few years, mostly fitness, commercial, lingerie and swimwear. I enjoy the promotional side as well and have participated as spokesmodel at many trade shows, some F1 and Indy events, but I've been interrested in the adult world for quite some time.

I am working on several Internet and broadcast related projects and looking forward to announcing some special happenings soon.!

My musical tastes are pretty eclectic....I think blues-rock is my favorite. I have to admit that I heard a lot of country music as a kid and I used to think it was the worst punishment my parents could inflict on me, but in the past couple years artists like Uncle Kracker and Steve Earle have changed my mind. They sing from the heart and it comes through.
I've recently started working behind the camera as well as in front of it. Been practicing with some of my beautiful friends and I'll have some of my work on the site soon.


birthday: Nov 3
star sign: scorpio
height: 5'3
weight: 106lbs
measurements: 34D-24-34
hair: red
eyes: green

No comments: