Friday, March 17, 2006

Kimberly Holland





Name: Kimberly Holland
Bust: 34C
Waist: 23
Hips: 33
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 102 lbs
Birthplace: Humble, Texas USA
Turn-ons: A great sense of humor, a sexy smile, beautiful eyes.
Turn-offs: Pickles, goat cheese, the smell of pork rinds, rude sarcasm and coffee breath!

AMBITIONS:
To become successful, enjoy my career, have my own art studio and live somewhere hot by the beach!

TURN-ONS:
A great sense of humor, a sexy smile, beautiful eyes and, of course, really good Chinese food!

TURNOFFS:
Pickles, goat cheese, the smell of pork rinds, rude sarcasm and coffee breath!

THREE THINGS ON MY NIGHTSTAND:
My glasses, lip balm and a very loud and annoying alarm clock!

MY FAVORITE ARTIST AND WHY:
I love the work of Olivia. Her technique is amazing, and she makes the female body look beautiful. Salvador Dali is also one of my favorites.

I'M TOLD I LOOK LIKE:
Michelle Pfeiffer, Jaime Pressly, B. Spears!

I'M A SUCKER FOR:
Candy bowls. I grab all or a handful!

MY IDEAL FIRST DATE:
Anything that involves being lazy!

Although Kimberly Holland will graduate with a marketing degree from the University of Houston in December, the 22-year-old has a diverse precollege employment history. "My friends call me a job whore, she says. Every day they ask, 'Where are you working today?' I was a lifeguard. I waited tables. I made and sold drawings of human figures. I worked at an Abercrombie & Fitch store and several tanning salons. Oh, and I sold sex toys in a lingerie shop. I've done everything." Asked if she has some form of occupational attention deficit disorder, Kimberly smiles.

No comments: