Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sara Jean Underwood






BIRTHPLACE: Portland, OR BUST: 32B WAIST: 24" HIPS: 31" HEIGHT: 5'5" WEIGHT: 103 lbs

AMBITIONS:
To be a fabulous mother and loving wife and to discover a career I am truly passionate about.

TURN-ONS:
Shyness, facial hair and a guy who likes to get dirty and work with his hands.

TURNOFFS:
Show-offs, waxed/shaved chests and guys who say what they think I want to hear.

FAVORITE WATER ACTIVITIES:
Wakeboarding & tubing.

MY FAVORITE BOOK AND WHY:
The Horse Whisperer. It is an inspiring story about falling down & getting back up.

MY FIRST JOB:
Assisting in the sales of heavy construction equipment. I had no idea what a backhoe was, but I sure pretended I did!

FIVE PEOPLE I ADMIRE: Garth Brooks, Benjamin Franklin, Cinderella, Lance Armstrong & Susan B. Anthony.



Sara Jean Underwood - The top video clips of the week are here

No comments: