Thursday, November 24, 2005

Cassia Riley








Pet of the Month April 2005

The April Pet of the Month, 24-year-old Cassia Riley, is very down-to-earth. "What you see is what you get," says the comely Californian. "I've got no secrets and no skeletons in my closet. I'm not materialistic and couldn't care less about clothes or jewelry. I'm honest and up-front with everyone I meet. If you're looking to get involved with an uncomplicated lady, I'm your girl!"
"I'm a very sexual person," our erotic 34-24-34 Pet reveals. "I love to please and be pleased. But I'm not selfish. I always take care of my lover first. Then, once he's completely satisfied, he can return the favor."

Model
: Cassia Riley
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Stats
: 34-24-34
Height: 5'4
Weight: 100
Location: Los Angeles, CA

No comments: