Sunday, November 13, 2005

Tami Tyson








Remember 40 year old virgin? Well if you do you probably remember seeing Tami in that!

Blonde-haired, green-eyed Tami Tyson pursued her dreams of stardom because people told her she couldn't.

"I was doing very well in Toronto with modeling and hosting. I was making quite a bit of money," she told Xposed. "I thought the next step was L.A. so I got my work visa. I'm all about if someone tells me I can't do something, then I sure want to do it and then I make it happen. I did not have one person say I could do it. Everyone said I would fail. I said, 'Well, we'll see about that.'"

Tami gets the last laugh as she greets fans from around the globe who watch as she hosts all new episodes of Fox Sports Network's "MHP All Strength USA", which just began airing in January. The program airs Wednesdays and covers 150 million households per week. After hosting several "All Strength Challenge" series' for three years on the Outdoor Life Network Canada. Tami brings U.S. viewers strength challenge competitions from all over the U.S. and around the world.

Her looks strike you first, then she opens up her mouth and out comes this sexy, raspy voice that sounds curiously like that voice you heard her using when you caught your mother moonlighting for the phone sex chat line. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm chat line voice!

Location: Toronto, Canada
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Bust: 34
Breast Type: Implants
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 107 lbs
Waist: 24
Hips: 34

No comments: