Saturday, September 09, 2006

Luci Victoria





BIRTHPLACE: Sheffield, England

BUST: 34" DD

WAIST: 25"

HIPS: 35"

HEIGHT: 5' 10"

WEIGHT: 130 lbs

AMBITIONS:
To make it to the very top in my modeling career, then to find my Mr. Right and have babies!

TURN-ONS:
Bad boys!! Strong, fit men who can look after me, scoop me up in their arms and carry me to bed!

TURNOFFS:
Men with hairy chests! Guys who take more time in the mirror than me are a definite NO-NO!!

IF I HAD MORE TIME, I WOULD:
Purse an acting career, spend more time with my family and friends.

FIVE THINGS ALWAYS IN MY PURSE:
That's a silly question -- makeup, of course!! Money, mobile, mints, mirror and lippie.

THE MOST DELECTABLE FOODS ARE:
I love all kinds of food, like Chinese and Indian. My favorite is Italian food!

SEX OR CHOCOLATE?
Come on!! What do you think?

MY FAVORITE TIME KILLER:
The gym for a good workout!

No comments: