Saturday, September 02, 2006

Lucia Tovar






My name is Lucia Tovar. I'm a 25 year old born in December which makes me a Sagittarius I'm 5 5", 110 pounds, . Black long hair, and black eyes.

Nationality:
I was born and raised in Colombia and I moved to Arizona 4 years ago. which makes me 100% Latina and Colombian.

Life Now:
At this time, I work as a promotional model and also work for a doctor helping him with the Spanish department. I love to spend time with my dog, a cocker named Tigger. My favorite night starts with the smell of a sensual candle, R&B music, a nice sea food dinner at home, follow by a foreigner film, a glass of red wine, fire place and of course a good night of sleep (with some company, for sure, but you have to sleep with my dog).

My Passion:
My passion is the Summer Time. I try to keep in shape by eating right. I enjoy the heat and try to hide during the Winter time. Summer is my life. I like outdoor activities "only in the summer" pools are my best friends. I like to go for a refreshing swim when it is 110. I love the ocean, the blue sky, and the sunshine. To be honest in my free I try to sleep, I guess I would never get old or have wrinkles. I like the Internet, comedy clubs, plays, Soccer is a big passion for me, but I also like basketball and boxing, I've always wanted to play the piano and learn how to sew. Let's see if I make it happen this year.

Weaknesses:
I guess I would say my Colombian Food. Imagine if you were in another counrty and they cannot get you a McDonalds or a Pizza Hut for 5 years? Also my weakness is my Culture, when I get home sick I want to throw everything and quit.

Cars:
I Don't care, I'm not really into cars, If I would have all the money in the world and I could get any car I would probably go for a Lincoln Navigator or a Benz SL 600. Other than that I'm very happy driving my little car. Since I never had one back in Colombia it is not big deal. Of course I like nice cars but I would rather to wear nice clothes instead.

Foods:
My favorite is Colombian (of course), Chinese, Indian and Seafood

Hobbies:
Maybe I'll get started in the piano lessons. Meanwhile I would just watch more movies and spend more time with my "Doggie Tigger"

What I like in a man:
I like a man that is confident, dedicated, persistent, fun, open minded, loyal, loving, and the most important a man that makes me feel sensual sexy and beautiful. A man that knows how to respect a woman, that spoils me and makes me feel secure and appreciates me not only for my appearance but also for my personality and my strength

No comments: