Saturday, February 17, 2007

Kimberley Rogers







I was born and raised in Australia¦where I grew up in a small beach town and spent all my childhood.well on the beach. I moved around quite a lot as a kid, my mum always said â death is dwelling on the past or living in one place too long. I lived in a new town pretty much every 2 years. At 16 I moved to the states which was a huge culture shock to say the least but I do enjoy living here now.

Ive been modeling since I was little, just doing fashion shows and random shoots. I decided to go into lingerie/nude modeling when I got older and realized that I was never going to be 6 feet tall, so being a fashion model was out of the question! Im so glad I did though.I love every moment of it! I love being in front of the camera and the best part is I get to express my sexuality through my work!

In between modeling jobs I work as a liquor promotion model, which is a blast! I also spend a lot of my time working out, hanging out and watching as much Family Guy as I can get!

Its been an incredible year traveling and working on my site. Ive got to work with some really great people who have become good friends. Ive put a lot of energy into something I love doing and its slowly paying off! Hope you enjoy it!
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Gray
Measurements: 34D-24-33
Shoe Size: 7.5
Birthday: 08-04
Astrological Sign: Leo
Birthplace: Geelong, Australia

No comments: