Thursday, February 15, 2007

Nicole Whitehead






It is rumored that Miss May 2004 is 21-year-old Nicole Whitehead Whitehead from Orlando, FL! Nicole Whitehead measurements: This lovely blonde is 5'5", weighs 110 pounds, and her measurements are 34B-24-33. Nicole has that very cute 'girl next door' natural look. She has a very cute face, lovely natural tits and a great body! Nicole Whitehead who started out as a Playboy special editions model, is rumored to be Miss May 2005. Nicole is credited as one of Playboy's most beautiful women in the SEXY 100 2004 Special Edition. She appeared in Playboy's Book of Lingerie in 2001 (Jul/Aug edition).

BIRTHPLACE: Birmingham, Alabama

BUST: 32"

WAIST: 24"

HIPS: 34"

HEIGHT: 5' 4"

WEIGHT: 110 lbs

AMBITIONS:
To be a successful Learjet captain and someday fly home from work to a family of my own.

TURN-ONS:
Cowboy hats, monster trucks, horseback riding on the beach and being proud of who you are and where you came from.

TURNOFFS:
Violence, lack of ambition and someone who gets airsick pulling a couple of g's!

SOMETHING I DO EVERY WEEKEND:
Saturday nights I'm getting wild on a mechanical bull. Sundays I'm all about Nascar. The rest of my time I'm up in the clouds -- my favorite place to be.

MY FAVORITE MOVIE:
The Crow

SOME PLACES I'D LIKE TO VISIT:
Austria to see the famous white Lipizzaner stallions dance. These are some of the most talented horsemen and beautiful horses in the world.

BEST REASON TO LIVE IN THE SOUTH:
Southern Rock and my "Sweet Home Alabama."

No comments: