Friday, February 23, 2007

Tylene Buck





My name is Tylene Buck and I am a professional model based in California. You might have seen me on some of the covers I have been on or maybe you have seen some of the videos I have done. I started modeling a few years ago after being a (circuit girl) doing bikini contests. Now my modeling experience includes bikini modeling, fitness modeling,videos, tradeshow spokesmodel,ring card girl, promotional work etc. I have been in numerous magazines like Truckin’, Ironman, MuscleMag, World Championship Wrestling and many others. With me being in the fitness industry. I was a spokemodel for Max Muscle. And yes, I am the World Championship Wrestling superstar also known as Major Gunns. I am also pursuing an acting career (look out Hollywood here I come!!!)




Tylene Buck Photo Shoot - More amazing video clips are a click away

No comments: